Monday, June 11, 2012

My trip to Wv and Eagles!

A couple of weeks ago i went to West Virginia. I stayed for two weeks and i spent time with all three of my grandmas. The first day i was in was at my grandma Linda's we planted red and white flowers for memorial day we had so much fun. i got to see grandpa Keith to but not much he was very busy with work. After the day i spent with grandma Linda i went to my grandma Debbie's. We did a lot of things. On the first day we woke up had breakfast and went out looking for change on the rode we only found two cents but we still enjoyed our walk. Later that day we had spaghetti for dinner  and it was Delicious after that we went to bed. The next day my sister came ad we walked to my store i got a push up ice cream, a pepperoni roll, and cinnamon swirl's. After that me and Alyson played outside with the kids from valley green. And at the end of the day we all went to sleep. The next day I went to my Ganny's. At night we watched fact or faked paranormal files, and insane or inspired those shows are awesome. When we woke up that morning we had to take Bradley to the military base and we had to pick up Jessie to drive her to her car.  Then after we did that we went yard selling I got a bear, and a panda bear. I got a toy for my sister and a ABC book for her to learn her letters. I also got a geode its this really cool rock and it is very pretty. The next day we just longed out in her living room then went to bed. Then on Sunday we went to my grandma Linda's again. And Cassie and Landon came over we had a big meal for supper it was spaghetti, chicken salad, and chicken nuggets with fries it was delicious.  then the next day we planted blueberries and straw berries. then the next day i went back to my grandma Debbie's. And we did our usual routine get up eat, walk to my store, then play with the valley green kids. Then when the time was over I had to go home with grandma Linda and grandpa Keith i had a really fun trip.

The eagles learned to fly!!! There is only 1 eagle in the nest. I am so happy for them. To see the eagles click the length. http://www.alcoa.com/locations/usa_davenport/en/info_page/eaglecam.asp

2 comments:

  1. Grandma debbie and Pappie, loved having you both here, come back soon. lots of hugs and kisses. PAPPIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,

    I'm glad that you had a lot of fun in WV. I found mistakes in capitalization, word usage and spelling.

    word count: 437
    score: 22/25

    ReplyDelete