Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Past Birthdays

I don't really remember my first birthday but my mom said that it was at Valley Green there were 30 people there. And that I threw my homemade on the floor. I would imagine after that my mom felt bad because she had to clean it up.

My second birthday party was at McDonald’s the theme was Finding Nemo the cake had Nemo on it I think. But one present I got was a huge Nemo that when I saw it I cried apparently I hated it. The person who got it was my Ganny and I may still have it.

My third birthday was at The house on Monongalia street. The theme was scooby doo. So I imagine I had a scooby doo cake.

My fourth birthday was at Cleveland park in west Virginia. I got my first bike on my 4th birthday also my mom and dad gave it to me before my party. They did that because my dad had to work he would have stayed home if he could.

And my fifth birthday was at my grandma Linda’s house I had so much fun. It was right before I moved to Texas with my mom and dad. My theme was curious George and I had a curious George cake! I can even remember what the cake looked like it had green icing for grass, and curious George figures on it!

On my sixth birthday we went to Corpus Kristy it was so fun! I could barely swim but it was so worth it we ate ate different seafood restaurants all of which were very good. A drummer even played me a song. One day in Corpus Kristy my dad was being very generous and decided to get me this really cool shell, so he grabbed it out of the ocean and we started to walk back to our hotel. On the way to the hotel my mom threw the shell it turned out that the shell had a crab in it. So after we found that out we took it back to the ocean to let it be free. Then it was my birthday I didn’t really have a cake but one of my presents was the high school musical movie on DVD. Shortly after that we had to leave I had a really fun time in Corpus Kristy!

For my seventh birthday we went to Build-A-Dine its basically the same thing as Build-A-Bear. I made one of my favorite toys there I named it Trixie she is a triceratops! Then after that we went to Chili's. I had a early party in Buckannon to there I had a Horse Ice cream cake it was good!

On my eighth birthday I had a party at Buckannon with Aly my grandma made the cakes. I dont remember any presents though. I also ate cupcakes at my house.

And on my ninth birthday it was at my house were I live at now. My friend Frances was there. And my cake was a horse cake and it was a horse themed party. It was really fun.

My tenth birthday was when I just got back from west Virginia. My present were a bike, initial pillow, and a homemade body pillow! I had a marble cake for that birthday.

And my eleventh birthday well the theme is the ocean I will have a ocean cake. And there will probably more very interesting surprises. My grandparents are even coming up for it!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,

    Your first sentence is a run-on. Secondly, numbers should be written in word form. This "And that I threw my homemade on the floor" is a fragment of a sentence. My third birthday was at The house on Monongalia street - The house should not be capitalized. Cleveland park in west Virginia - Park and West should be capitalized. Corpus Christi is mis-spelled.

    You didn't even mention going to the Texas Aquarium when you were six.

    I'm sorry you're eleventh birthday did not go as planned.

    your word count: 584 words
    20/25
    love mommy

    ReplyDelete