Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful For...

The things I'm thankful for, The food my mom cooks it's really god, The love from my sister, The love from my mother, The love from my father, The love from my grandparent, The love from my aunts & uncles, My cats Laz, Nemo, and Ares, All of the toys in my toats room other places, and my house. Now some small things I am thankful are, My Playstation, My 45 inch tv, my computer, My full size bed, The air that I breath, the trees, the grass, the flowers, my dresser, my jewerly, my clothes, heat, food, the sun, the solar system, and the earth. Here are some things (food wise) that m thankful for, I am thankful for hot dogs, I am thankful for fries, Spaghetti, Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken noodle soup, vegtable soup, chips, turkey, ham, mashed potatos, fried potatos, potatos, penne, develed eggs, pepperoni rolls, pepperoni, rolls, noodles cheese juice, milk, corn, green beans, peaches, oranges, apples, pinapples, bacon, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, sausage, steak, garlic bread, pasta, porkchops, cheesy hashbrowns,cheesy potatos, There are some of the foods that I am thankful for, I am thankful for a lot of things. I hope a have a great Thanksgiving my mom is making some delicious food she's making turkey, pumpkin pie, and I think shes also making some corn. I hope my mom, dad, sister, my three brothers, grandparents, and aunts and uncles have a great thanksgiving and I hope they eat good to. I am also thankful for all the shops that sell clothes, tools, food,and lots of all of the other things we need/want in life. I am thankful for my grandma linda fotr helping me reorganize my room, I am also thankful for Target and Lowes for providing the things we needed to get reorganized. I am thankful for my mom, dad, and sister, for giving me the love that I needed to grow up. I am thankful for all the toys I have they've helped me when I was bored, I am thankful for school that gave me a chance to learn and one day help me become a doctor, I am thankful for doctors who help us stay heathy and help us if we need surgery, I am thankful for the mail corporation making us able to letters, and packages to loved ones, and friends, I am thankful for belts helping us keep our pants up and making sure they do not fall dowm, I am thankful for the soldies in the army/marine who fight to keep our freedom, I am thankful for the president helping us keep our country not in a horrible position, I am thankful for jobs who give people money for there families to eat and have a house, I am thankful for mattresses for letting us enjoy their comfort and be able to sleep peacfully, I am thankful for pillows letting us rest are heads softly while we sleep, But mostly I am thankful for my family I LOVE YOU MOMMY DADDY AND ALY!

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Your brothers miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful,Beautiful,Awesome,Touching!-Love Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great,wow what a story. i am proud of you young lady. and love you very much. Pappie.

    ReplyDelete