Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shows That I Have Been Watching This Year



Today in my blog post I will be writing about shows that I have been watching this year and what they are about.
One of the shows I have been watching is named Bones. This show is mainly about two character booth and Brennan. Booth is an FBI agent who helps solve murders. Brennan works at the Jeffersonian identifying what happened to the victim. It was created in 2005. It is on its 8th season and it is a really great show (if you get sick easily though do not watch it).
Another show that I have been watching is called GLEE. It was created in 2009 by Ryan Murphy and it is on it’s 5h season. It is a drama/music show. In season one the characters are Rachel, Kirt, Mercedes, Fin, Puck, Quin, Santana, Britney, and Mr.Shuster. The setting is in William Mckinly High School. They do all kinds of song rock, country, and reggae. And theres this show The Glee Projecyt where the creater finds new cast members for the show noe weather or not they stay on the show I don’t know it depends if Ryan Murphy likes them or not.
I also watch this show called Ounce upon a Time. It was created in 2011 and it is on it is 2nd season. If you like fantasy and magic you would like this show but if you don’t you might. The main characters are Emma, Henry, Snow White, David (SNOW WHITE’S PRINCE) and Regina (THE EVIL QUEEN). It is basically based on the Snow white story except like every fairy tale creature leaves in this one town named Story Brooke. And the story is all in this one book which henry owns. It was created by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. It is a really great show to that is why I am hoping that there will be a season three cause if there isn’t I will be very sad.
Another show is The Big Bang Theory. It was created by Chuck lorre and Bill Prady. It’s three main characters are penny, Leonard and Sheldon, Some of the other characters are Howard, Amy, Bernadette, and Rajesh. It is about penny who moves next to leonard and Sheldon and they become very good friends. I actually learn some stuff from the show because all the guy characters work in a university and are very very smart. Two of the girl Characters are smart to but they do not work in the university.
Another show that I have been watching is called How I Met your Mother (H.I.M.Y.M). It was created in 2005 by Carter bays and Craig Thomas. It is About ted who searches for his soul mate in new York. And he also tries to become a successful architect. Me my mom and my dad love this show it gets better by the episode. Even though it sounds like a serious show its mostly funny. The other characters are Lilly, Marshall, Barney, and Robin. It is on its 8th season and it might have a 9th I do but know but if it does YAY!

1 comment: