Monday, April 29, 2013

Mystery Topic!



Fun Center Putt  Putt is well basically a miniature golf course; it was started over fifty years ago. It also has go carts arcade games and boat bumpers!
Boat bumpers are basically you know exactly like car bumpers but on water. We actually got to see people riding on them and a cool thing is that these bumpers have a water sprayer in them. The first time we saw the course though we thought it was a swimming pool or at least I thought it was a ocean themed hole.
The arcade games are really interesting to, some of their games are fast and furious drift, and deal or no deal. You can even win prizes with tickets. It says it has a huge state of the arts game room, (I think that is good not sure). They even have a cafeteria near it so you will not go hungry(with pizza and hotdogs) .
They even have a go cat track that looks really fun. But the problem if you have to be over fifty inches tall (this means my sister cannot try to drive one) but I can. Over all this go cart track sounds really fun.
This place sounds really fun I would like to go there for my birthday. And a plus is that a bowl American and a Hardees is right next to it. My dad and I just want to put a house right next to the place it would be like the perfect house that you would never want to move away from.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Grandma Linda wants a house there also.

    ReplyDelete