Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Christmas Vactation

My Christmas vaction was a lot of fun. I got to go see my family in West Virginia. I even got to open presents early!
First I went to my Grandma Linda's. It was a long drive, so I was happy to finally sit down in a more comfortable chair. I sat down and listened to some music with my mom. After that I went to bed. The next day I woke up. I had some Apple Jacks for breakfast then the day got started.
That day we visited Aunt Lishy, Matty, and John. They gave us presents that were really cool! I got a Webkinz caterpillar, Alyson got a Hello Kitty toy, my mom got a Stephen King book, and my dad got a Cowboys themed portfolio.
After that we went and got lunch. We had Hardees. I had a taco there. Then we went back to grandma linda's and then we went to bed. The next day I woke up and my parents were packing to go back to our house.
Once they left, my Grandma Linda made us some dinner. A couple hours later we went to bed. The next morning we woke up and had some breakfast. Later that day, my Grandma Linda took me to my Pappie's house. It took like 35 minutes to get there. And when I got there my pappy was so happy to see me. He had bought a new tree for me, him, and aly to put up, but we had to wait a day. He had his old tree up.
Later that day, we decided to clean out one of his desk drawers. We cleaned as much as we could until 6:00pm. Then we went to Little Caesar's and ordered one large cheese pizza and some Italian bread. We had to wait a while for our pizza. It was worth it, as they gave us a free peperronni pizza! When we got back to his house we sat down and enjoyed the pizza. A couple hours later we went to bed.
The next day, we woke up, had breakfast, and got our day started. We went shopping for things me and my sister would eat. After we finished shopping we went back to his house.
Near lunch time Aly arrived. She was happy to see me and Pappy! Later that day me and Aly and Pappie put up the new tree. Me and Aly hung ornaments while Pappie assembled the tree. Then Pappie made his famous spaghetti. When he finished cooking it Pappie made his plate and I made mine and Aly's plate. After we finished eating we watched some tv. After that we went to bed.
The week passed. It did snow for a day. Then after that it didn't snow. So when my time with Pappie was up I headed back to my Grandma Linda's.
When we got there we ate popcorn chicken and fries. Then we opened presents! I got a laptop, a bubbleizer, a Barbie carrying case, and much more!
So when I spent the last days with Grandma Linda it was Christmas Eve. We headed out to my Grandma Auskings house for the Christmas party. When we got there, there were about seven people there. We waited for about 45 minutes until we could eat.
After we ate we all exchanged gifts. I got two movies, some earrings, and a doll. After we were done with the gifts we gave everyone a hug and headed to the car to go to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment