Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Five Things That Made My List For Favorite Christmas Gifts



I got a lot of things for Christmas. But if I had to choose the five things I like the best and I will describe them. I would choose my laptop first.

My laptop is a Gateway. It is red and white; it also is a little heavy. But I do not care cause I got what I wanted for Christmas.  My grandma Linda gave me it.  It is very fast and I mostly use it to go to Facebook. The web browser is Mozilla Firefox.  My favorite game to play on it is angry birds star wars.  It is very handy because when and if we go on vacation I will have something to play on (and not one at someone’s house).  I also might use it in the car if my dad sets up his phone internet.

The second thing that was my favorite was my Barbie house. It is two stories high and is very pink. It has four rooms.  The rooms are a kitchen, a bathroom, the bed room, and the living room. The kitchen is really cool.  You can open its fridge and oven.  You can also flip the sink back to make a table. The bed flips out so you can have sleepovers with other Barbie dolls. It also has a toilet and a shower.  The toilet lid can even flip up!  However, I can’t get Barbie to sit on the toilet because they put a shelf where her head should be.
  
My third favorite thing is my Diary of Wimpy Kid movies.  I got two movies.  The first one I got was Rodrick Rules, and the second one I got was the first movie.  My Grandma Auskings gave me this movie because I have wanted them ever since I have started reading the books.  I have seen part of Rodrick rules but I forgot most of it.  I am going to watch them both with my mom when we have spare time.  I also think these movies will be very good and very funny.  If the books are just like the movies they will be.

My fourth favorite thing I got was my watches.  My watches are very pretty.  They are red and blue.  They have fake diamonds on the outside of them but they look real.  My Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill gave them to me for Christmas along with a Christmas orange.  They have no designs on them.  They are very easy to set you just turn the handle and the hands move.  But it has one flaw.  It is too small for my wrist so every time I put my hand down the hands move up.  It’s not so bad I mean it could be a lot worse.

My fifth favorite thing is my jewelry.  I got many different pieces of jewelry.  I got a matching earing and necklace set that are in the shape of an “A”.  They are really pretty. I got them in my stocking from Santa.  I also got two necklaces from my Ganny.  They are very long and very flashy.  They are also very pretty they have little trinkets on them too.  The necklaces even come with matching earrings that are cute!  I also got some earing from my aunt Chris.  They are pearls and diamonds.  Also yes they are very shiny and very pretty.

You might be wonder what made me choose these five things as my favorites.  Well they are all some of my favorites because they are stuff I really wanted.  I got most of the things I wanted this year.  I haved to say it has been a great christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment