Friday, June 7, 2013

History Of Dunkin Donuts



Dunkin Donuts was founded in 1950 by bill Rosenberg The first restaurant was built in Quincy Massachusetts. It is America’s favorite all day donut shop and coffee shop. It is a, market leader in the hot regular, decaf, flavored coffee category by brand keys for six years. The company has more than 10,000 restaurants in 32 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2011, Dunkin' Donuts' restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.4 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
They Have Amazing hot chocolate and donuts, I like the glaze best but there pumpkin donut is so good. In fact they even have stores in malls ( weird thing to say since places usually do like McDonalds and subway) they have really good donuts they are never burnt never cold and there hot chocolate is fresh(I have burnt my tongue many times while I try to drink it is even good cold)

2 comments:

  1. Love Donuts my favorite is a creme filled chocolate iced Krispy Kreme. Yum yum!-Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks I need to spend more time proofreading what I write. LOL.- Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete