Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Trip to Virginia Beach!



The Day started when my mom asked me if I wanted to go bowling or if I wanted to go mini golfing, I choose the mini golfing and we headed out. When we finished the golf my dad had something amazing planned (me and my little sister didn’t know what the heck it was) we got everything packed up and when we stopped at a gas station my dad told me that he rented a cabin in the woods with a lake that I could swim in. My reaction was well I can’t show you my reaction but I was shocked my mom was so excited. Then we finally got to our destination and there was fog everywhere I could not see any building or any signs to where we were because we were not at the mountains. We pulled up in to the Seahawk motel, and my dad checked us in. My mom was so excited then we walked in to the hotel, she stood in front of the brochures. We got up to the room and there was the huge curtain blocked the window. My dad took me out on there then I found out he had taken us to Virginia Beach. I screamed really loud and we went inside and unpacked. Then after a couple hours we had planned to go swimming well there was a bit of a problem we forgot towels and my bathing suit so we went to sensation and bought four towels and me a cute baithingsuit. Then we got dressed and went down on the beach it was cold and I couldn’t see well cause of the fog and I had to take my glasses off the water was freezing cold but it was so fun for me and my sister (and my mom and dad of course) now this was Alyson’s first time at the beach and when she first tasted that nasty salt water she almost got sick. After that we washed off in the shower and in the ocean then we walked to find a place to eat , we ate at the 21st street grill there food is all right but it was kind of dry. Then we went to an arcade and had lots of fun. Then we walked around the streets to see what there was I showed aly a crab (one of those crabs with the painted head) after that we headed to the hotel and went to sleep. After that we woke up and I went out on the patio with my mom then we got dressed and went to go to the beach again. Then we went to some stores and bought some Christmas gifts. (I cannot say what or who I got them for cause maybe the people will read it) Then we walked around and checked out of our hotel. I had a lot of fun at the beach I want to go back my dad says he wants to go back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice way to get a new bathing suit (LOL) just kidding.-Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete