Friday, July 24, 2015

If I Owned A Business...

I have been asked a question and that question is What type of business would i own? I have thought long and hard and i do mean long and hard about this. And let me just tell you thinking can exhaust you. I have also been asked to give my Mission Statement for the company. So here you all go here is If I Owned A Business.

If I owned a business it would be a pet supplies store. Not only would I sell pet supplies but I would also sell animals. I would sell basically everything from litter to flea repellent. And I would have reasonable prices I cant give any examples cause well because I don't usually look at the prices cause I don't shop for pet supplies.

My Mission Statement would be to give the best products for pets so that you can have a healthy relationship with them! Yeah I know mainstream but eh it is what I came up with. And plus I am not that experienced in the business world. I say that as I am a girl who took a business class last year.

Also I would take 15% of my monthly earnings and donate it to a organization which would help homeless and abused animals. I would do this because well animals deserve to be happy and it would kill me to know that I who would run a pet supplies store wouldn't be helping. And I would also be a non-kill store which basically means if an animal stays in the store for a long time I will not kill it. I don't know who could do that to an animal though that's just to emotionally harsh on yourself unless you hate animals.

Now for a name and this was probably the hardest thing to decide mostly because a lot of names for pet supplies stores are already taken. The name of my pet supplies shop would be Animals And Pet Stuff. I know that is really awful for a shop name. At least it is kind of funny at my awful effort to find a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment