Tuesday, July 21, 2015

If I Won The Lottery...

If I won the lottery the first thing I would probably do is faint because of how shocked I would be. Seriously I would probably die of shock and then the whole lottery winning would be pointless. But all of that aside here is a few things that I would do if I somehow ever won the lottery. And don't question my choices it would be my money to spend and not yours, if you find something I would do with it unreasonable or pointless keep it to yourself or go away. And  if you have any ideas of what you would do with your winnings let me know them don in the comment section below they would be interesting to read. The value I will be using will be 238 million dollars. I know that sounds like too much but it is not real so it kind f doesn't matter.


Okay so I guess the first thing I would do is donate 3 million to the cancer research foundation. I would do this mainly because I feel like it would help advance research and treatment to help fight the awful disease. Also I would donate the same amount to some other organizations to help medical research and also helping the needy and animals. And see the first thing I would do would not be selfish or for my family I would help others with their needs by donating a decent amount of my winnings to great organizations. 

The second thing I would do is get some things that I wanted but lets be honest who wouldn't? I would get a PS4, a tiger (I like cats and I would have this one trained to not eat my face), and to be honest I cannot really think of anything else I want right now except for a go-kart. And that wouldn't even probably make a dent in my pocket cause the value of these items would be a couple thousand dollars. 

I would also give 5k dollars to each of my parents so they could do whatever they desired to with the money. I would give 4k to my sister not because I don't like her as much she just isn't my parent. I don't think that I would give any to my friends mostly because friends change on you and I never would know if they would just be using me to get the money.


I would also travel to world to some places I have always wanted to visit France, Egypt, London, Rome, Greece, Sweden and a bunch of other places but I feel like I should stop after those. After all that would be a huge list that would add up to a lot. And don't let me forget about the souvenirs I would have no more room in my room to walk so you know but it would be totally worth it.

This sounds really silly but I would go to a Disney park and this is just because they are really expensive. Like seriously I don't get why Kings Dominion is so much cheaper they are both amusement parks. Kings Dominion might even be better cause Disney would be packed. 

So I guess I would still have a huge chunk of money left and I cannot think of anything else I would do with the money. So to finish this blog I am going to say that I would just put it into a savings account for the future. This would also save me from buying useless items and wasting all of my winnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment