Friday, August 16, 2013

How To Be A Doctor



There are many ways to become a doctor but they are challenging, I am going to tell you some.
One way you can become a doctor is volunteer at hospitals and clinics. I will help you get ready for the school so you know what you are doing. Although it will not make you a doctor just by volunteering you have to go to the school find a hospital and get the money to get into the medical school. (1)

The road to becoming a doctor is a long and challenging one. There will be long and stressful nights of studying and learning new things, but you can stay motivated knowing that when you finish school you will have a successful career. Because doctors have the knowledge and responsibility to relieve pain and help someone live. The journey to become a doctor is frightening because the process can be really complicated. (2)

One thing you will have to learn to use is medicine but you can learn to use medicine by going to free clinics to understand how much to give a person and what to give someone that is sick and you will have to learn how to use needles for giving some people shots. And you will have to study some really gross things like I think you will have to watch how to do surgeries and you will have to see some things they do in some laboratories and I am pretty sure you have to learn a lot about bacteria and germs. (3)

Becoming a doctor seems like it is a long and hard journey but it is worth it the money, the career and the feeling that you are helping others become healthy again. I wonder why you will have to spend like seven years learning medicine there must be a lot of different kinds. Although it would be really gross to sit and have to do surgery which is why I want to be a pediatrician. All I would have to do is take care of a baby and some other things although it will take me a while since I am not even in high school. I hope I do become some kind of doctor some day and when I do I will be so happy that I finished the school and everything else.

Sources
(3)    http://www.brown.edu

1 comment:

  1. Great story, Andi. if you set your mind to it . you can be what you want. don,t give up. its a long road. but you can be Happy Happy. LOVE YOU. Pappie.

    ReplyDelete