Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Landmark Resort



Landmark Resort is a resort at 1501 S Ocean Blvd, 2262218 Myrtle Beach South Carolina, 29577(2). They have suites and rooms. And they have a little place where you can like swim in it is a gigantic waterpark. And they have a free nine-hole mini gold course when you book a stay. They have a restaurant in the hotel it replaced the landmark restaurant in 2006. They have a pool side ice cream bar an indoor pool, an outdoor pool a large outdoor oceanfront pool, and a kiddie pool inside. They also have a three hundred foot lazy river which is really big. They also have a video arcade a exercise facility five indoor whirlpools a exhibition hall a gazebo restaurant a Outdoor Waterpark with waterfalls, barrel bucket dumps, rain tree umbrellas, bar jet tunnels, wading pool, lap pool and whirlpool and a lot of really fun things to. (1)

This place sounds really cool and what is good about why I think it is cool because I am going there for my sister’s birthday. And we are leaving like three days so I am really excited.  And we are staying in a three bed suite with a fold out couch so if the beds are really big I will get my own. We are thinking about going up just me and my sister with our grandparents earlier then my mom and my dad so we can enjoy some things and they cannot because they’re going to get there really late. And we are only staying for like a day and a half but it will be really fun even though they have a lot of water related things we will still at least go out to the ocean. I hope we can get as much stuff that is really fun into this trip as we can we originally looked at going to stay at Virginia beach but my grandma Linda found this suite for a descent price at the landmark resort and ever since then we shifted to myrtle beach. I am really excited to finally go to Myrtle Beach everyone says it so fun and awesome I am also excited to feel the ocean breeze on my skin when I get there.  And I really hope Alyson has fun to she has been on our case about how she misses the beach and we originally were going to go a couple of days ago but my dad had an appointment for his ears so we postponed it Aly was extremely upset so we told he we would go on her birthday.

Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment