Thursday, October 20, 2011

facts and sentences

Saturn has 62 moons. It had 53 official moons and 9 unofficial moons. Pan is the closest moon to Saturn's surface it was discovered in 1990 by Mark R Showalter.  Atlas is the second closest moon to Jupiter's surface it was discovered in 1980 by R.Terrile. Prometheus is the third closest moon to the surface of Jupiter it was discovered in 1980 by S.Collins and others. Pandora is the outer shepherd moon of the F ring it was discovered in 1980 by S.Collins. Epimethius is the fifth moon from the surface of Jupiter it was discovered in 1966 by Richard Walker. Janus is the root for January it was found in 1966 by Auduin Dollfus. Mimas is nicknamed "The Death Star" because it looks like the one in Star Wars.

In 1595/1596, Pocahontas was born. 1607, English arrived. 1609, kidnapped by Samuel Argall. 1614, she married John Rifle when she was 19. 1615, she had her son Thomas. 1616, she visited England. 1617, Pocahontas died of tuberculosis.

A ecosystem is a community formed by humans. I broke a piece off of my candy bar. I saw a horse at the farm. I saw a peculiar building yesterday. Penguins live in Antarctica. West Gate is a community. I listen to my mom. I knew the answer to the question. The song went worldwide. The piece of satin had a shiny surface. I reproduced the water bottle. The denominator was six. The problem is i cant see the board. My mom has two children. I associated to my sisters mind. A flower is a organism. We passed the horizon. I have completed my blog. Heaven is were Jesus lives. Commutative is when you relate or subtract.

3 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    Just a few things to note:

    In the first paragraph, you sentences were run-on sentences. You need to maybe change it to. Pandora is the outer shepherd moon on the F ring. It was discovered in 1980 by S. Collins. Otherwise it was a pretty good paragraph.

    Your paragraph about Pocahontas was very informative as well. You may want to introduce the sentence a little better.

    Your paragraph of sentences using your spelling words is interesting. Good sentences but some of the words don't match the sentences. Also please remember to capitalize the word "I" . A flower is not an organism, it is made out of organisms. For associate, you could have said: The man was an associate.

    For the most part, you did a great job on this blog entry. Just a few more things that we need to work on.

    Your word count is 270.

    Love mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score: 21/25
    1pt run on sentence
    1pt introductory phrases
    2pt directions

    ReplyDelete