Thursday, October 27, 2011

Uranus' inner moons a story and sentences

Here are some facts about some of Uranus' moons. Cordelia is the closest moon to the surface of Uranus. Ophelia is the second closest moon to Uranus it was discovered in 1986 by voyager 2. Bianca is a small icy world. Cressida is another of Uranus' moons. Desdemona is the fifth moon from Uranus. Juliet is another of Uranus' moon it was named after the play Romeo and Juliet. Portia was a rich women in one of Shakespeare's play's. Rosalind is the eighth moon. Belinda is another moon of Uranus' moons it was discovered in 1986 by voyager 2. Puck is the last of the inner moons of Uranus.

Along time ago a family of five set trail to Virginia on the great wagon trail. They expected to be attacked by Indians and die on their journey. On there first day of travel they didn't make it half way they had to stop and rest at the side of the trail. They built a fire for warmth and heat when they ate their food. They watched for Indians that may be spying on them but they saw none. The next day they had to repair the new wheel on the wagon on the way. They had broken the other one. the new wagon wheel was red and brown. on their last day of traveling they got attacked by Indians the father had got wounded the family had to stop and wait for him to heal but he never did then the next day he had died  the family had to go on with out the father they had made it to Virginia with one less passenger.

I ordered the large burger with fries. I heard my mom say to the dog be nice to the mail man. This test is so easy. My friends are at their houses. My mom never wants to call poison control. I will become the queen tomorrow. I ate a blue berry muffin for desert. Our pumpkin is really bright. I wear my apron when i help my mom bake. On the 4th of July they shot of cannons. I usually put my under wear on before my socks but I didn't today. My land form is my back yard. The magnetic dog was made out of allot of composite things. There was a wildfire in the jungle. Tropical means having to do with or found topics. I had to deposit $5.00 from my bank account. Alaska has allot of blizzards. A conductor conducts a orchestra. Me and my family had a reunion. A settler is some one who settles in a place.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    You did a good job on your post today. Just a few things to mention. Check your spelling. Don't forget to capitalize the beginning of a sentence. Also, you had a run on sentence in your story.

    Your word count was 433 words.

    love mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score: 22/25
    1pt spelling
    1pt capitalization
    1pt run on sentence

    ReplyDelete