Friday, December 30, 2011

A letter from1800 to a friend


 Dear Joseph,

 I just wanted to see how you were doing after the war and to tell you George Washington got elected president. I wish you lived here in north America if you did you would not have so many taxes and no war.  After the war ended it’s been so peaceful George Washington is doing a good job supporting our country. I wish I could say it’s easy not to think about all the new things that are changing. S o how are things in Europe? I bet it isn’t you are thinking how the time will go by in the future and what war is next. Here it’s cold and rainy how is it over there?  I wonder if this horrible fate will ever end any ways it is getting close to the end for all of us. Well when you get this another war will probably start but I don’t know if one will ever which is a good thing. I hope we get to see each other in the near future if not I wish you peace on earth and good will. Tell your friends hi from me hope to hear from you soon bye Joseph.

 Sincerely, Andrea.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    You need to capitalize North America, it is a proper noun. You wrote, "After the war" you need to follow this with a comma since it is an introductory phrase.

    Otherwise, you wrote a very interesting letter. I'm very proud of you.

    Your word count is 203 words

    Your score is 23/25
    1pt capitalization
    1pt commas

    Love mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi, You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete