Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Letter To Santa


 Dear Santa,
I would like a ps3, a 3ds, and if you decide to get me a 3ds id like the wizards of Waverly place game to go with it please, and if you could get Alyson a Barbie that would be great she’s been so good this year she deserves it. You can bring my dad a bigger body pillow as for my mom, bring her some new pants she needs them. And for the cats bring them toys. Alyson told me she would like a snow white Barbie like the one I have. My dad wants a new Playstation 3. My mom would like a new camera or a new phone. Lazarus would like anger management classes. Nemo would like a fluffy pillow to sleep on. Ares would like to stop falling off my parents bed and for Lazarus to stop chasing her. And f you cant get me a 3ds then a Barbie or a webkinz  that would be fabulous. As for my dad if you don’t want to get him a new ps3 get him a card saying he can get him whatever he wants from you. Well that’s my wish list for you Merry Christmas Santa and a happy new year.  
Sincerely, Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    Your letter is very nice. You need to work on capitalization more and you have a run on sentence.

    Your word count is 206 words

    Your score is 23/25
    1pt capitalization
    1pt run on

    love mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice letter you wrote to santa.And hope you get what you want.And everyone eles to Merry Christmas love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi, Great letter!! Love Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you wrote what everybody would like, not just yourself.

    ReplyDelete